Saturday, August 23, 2014

LD #30 Half way point

24 hours left. Theme is Connecting Worlds. I couldn't come up with any interesting ideas. The only thing that struck me was something similar to the one I made for the 29th LD.

Yep, another puzzle/skill platformer. This time, you're a dude who tests out new technology. You've been commissioned to do a field test on the new AR (Alternate Reality) Suit. Time to sharpen your reflexes.

Awesome video

I guess the second half should be spent on moar levels and audio. I don't plan on making a menu, or level select, or whatever.

UPDATE:

3 hours left. Hauling ass trying to finish the last couple of levels and get some musica going. I got my trusty custom tilemap editor (not that crappy one from the Dragon Tale tutorial). I'm going to try for a menu seeing as how I'll be finishing a little bit early and I can afford the time. And maybe a score screen, based on how many deaths you've acquired.

2 comments: